Sign up as a member at nEbO Website to enjoy the following grants
For All nEbO applicants and nEbO Staff :
- 10% grant on course fee for TMC Foundation Diploma, Graduate Diploma and Higher Diploma programme.
- S$1,000 grant off course fee for TMC Final-year Top-up Bachelor Degree programmes (this cannot be used in conjunction with any progression discount for graduates of TMC Higher Diploma programmes).
TMC will provide 50% grant on the course fee for the following categories. There are 5 scholarships available for each category per calendar year.
- TMC Higher Diploma
- Final-year Top-up Bachelor Degree programmes offered and delivered at TMC
Applicants applying for the nEbO-TMC Study Grant and Scholarship programme must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be Singapore citizen who have good academic and co-curricular activites records, strong language skills and demonstrate leadership qualities;
- Applicants must not already be a degree holder;
- Applicants may only apply for either one type of Study grant or scholarship for any one programme at any one time; and
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements stipulated by TMC and its partners, if relevant, from time to time for the relevant programmes.
- Applicants are subjected to TMC Academy and nEbO’s eligibility criteria. Interviews are required for scholarship application. Terms and conditions apply.
- nEbO membership is applicable to all students aged from 12 to 25 years old. Members who are 25 years old are only eligible for 1-year membership.