The Refund Policy covers the refund of the course fee, repeat fee, application fee and miscellaneous fee collected from the students.
- The refund policy applies to all programmes offered by TMC, except for programmes jointly offered with partner institutions which may be separately governed by the respective overseas institutions’ refund policy beyond the purview of TMC. Application fees are not refundable upon payment except when TMC cancels the course, the application is rejected by the university.
- Refunds will be made to students within 7 working days upon receipt of written notice and complete submission of all required documents.
|% of [the aggregate amount of the fees paid under Schedules B and C]||If Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received:|
|[100%]||(“Maximum Refund”) More than  days before the Course Commencement Date|
|[75%]||Before, but not more than  days before the Course Commencement Date|
|[55%]||Before, but not more than  days before the Course Commencement Date|
|[25%]||Before, but not more than  days before the Course Commencement Date|
|[0%]||On or after the Course Commencement Date|
- Students can withdraw within the cooling-off period of 7 working days from the date of signing of the Student Contract. The student will be refunded the highest percentage (maximum refund of 100% according to the Refund Table above) of the fees already paid if the student submits a written notice of withdrawal / submits request through the Student Refund Payment Form (with all supporting documents) to TMC within the cooling off period, regardless of whether the student has started the course or not.
- There will be a Refund Processing Fee of 10% of the refunded amount (with a minimum charge of S$10 and maximum cap of S$200) for excess fee received; for avoidance of doubt, this fee is not applicable to refund for all course withdrawals. Any bank charges will be borne by students.
- TMC has the right to cancel a course if the conditions to commence a course are not met, such as not meeting the minimum student number to commence the course, etc. Such decisions will be normally made known to students at least 5 working days (for full-time and part-time class) before the orientation date.
- When a course is cancelled by TMC or the student’s application is rejected by TMC, the student may defer to the next intake at no extra charge, transfer to another course, or withdraw from the course and obtain a 100% refund of all fees paid (including the application fee and without the Refund Processing Fee).
- In the case of assessment appeal fee, the appeal fee shall be refunded to the student without the refund processing fee if the appeal is successful. No refund is required if the appeal is not successful.
- In the case of course transfer, any unconsumed course fee from the current course will be subject to the refund policy and any amount that is non-refundable may be considered to be credited to the next course for successful applications.
- In the case of course withdrawal, the refund of course fees will be based on the table in Schedule D of the Student Contract (see 4b). No refund processing fee is imposed for any refund processed relating to course withdrawal.
- In the case of any outstanding course fee, refund of fee shall be offset against the outstanding fees.