- Fill in the Online Application Form*
*Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 (or later) is required to access the file. To complete the form, we recommend that you save the file in your PC and open the file in the Acrobat Reader program. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0, please print the Application Form, complete it and submit to TMC.
- Application for Student Pass
- Submit supporting documents (for course and student pass application)
- Payment of Application Fee
- International Students without proof of English proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL) are to sit for a TMC English Placement Test.
- All internationals (includes Dependent Pass Holder, Long-Term Pass Holder) who require a Student Pass are classified as International Students.
- Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident, Work Permit Holder, S-Pass Holder and Employment Pass Holder are considered Local Students who do not require a Student Pass.
- Please note that the originality of the Educational Certificates and Transcripts must be verified through sighting of the original documents.
- For Partner University courses, the respective University’s Application form needs to be completed by the applicant. For International Students, both the TMC & Partner University’s application forms will need to be completed
A TMC offer letter will be issued upon a full assessment of the student’s qualifications and receipt of the TMC application documents and application fees.
If you do not satisfy the standard published Entry Requirements:
- Psychometric Test Entry
Students who are admitted through the Psychometric Test must satisfy the following conditions as appropriate; else the enrolment will be discontinued (refund policy rules applies):
– Pass the Psychometric Test before enrolment.
– Pass at least 50% of the modules in the first semester or second semester (for mid-term intake)
- Mature Student Entry
Local Applicants who do not satisfy the standard published Entry Requirements, but are at least 30 years old (at Course Commencement date) and have at least 8 years of working experience may seek Mature Student Entry.
- Special Consideration
Local and International Students who do not meet any other standard Entry Requirements, may request for Special Consideration and be subjected to approval by the Academics. A written test and an interview may be required.
- Module Exemptions
For Applicants who wish to request for exemptions with a previous qualification will need to complete the Module Exemptions Application Form.
Note: The above do not apply to admission to university degree.