About Singapore Computer Society (SCS)
The Singapore Computer Society (SCS) is the leading infocomm and digital media professional society in Singapore. Established in 1967, the Society has a thriving membership base of over 32,000 members today.
Association with SCS
TMC Academy and SCS signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in 2015. This MOU formally recognises the agreement that TMC Academy students studying IT-related courses enjoy complimentary student membership.
Singapore Computer Society’s (SCS) Student Membership
In order to enjoy student membership benefits, students are required to register at
Student benefits as follow:
- Complimentary student membership for students of TMC Academy
- Entitlement to free selected SCS events and highly-subsidised student member rate to other SCS events and privileges
- Membership discounts for SCS-endorsed events and product offers
- Facilitate the sourcing of SCS speakers for talks and seminars organised by the School if necessary
- Access to SCS resources and expertise
- Facilitate Industrial attachment and vacation employment opportunities to our SCS members
- Networking opportunities amongst students from various Institutes of Higher Learning
- Free one-year Graduate Membership for final year students of the School upon their graduation
- Access to online SCS publications