The SFSA is targeted at Singaporeans in the early to mid-stages of their careers and are committed to develop and deepen their skills. Awardees will receive a monetary award of S$5,000, which can be used to defray out-of-pocket expenses associated with the course(s) being taken. It can also be used on top of existing government course fee subsidies.
We are please to share that this course qualified for SFSA and Singaporeans with minimum 2 years of working experience in the Retail industry with keen interest to develop their skillsets and career are encouraged to apply.
For more information on the Eligibility Criteria and Application Process, please refer to the below links:
Who should apply?
- Singaporeans with minimum 2 years of work experience in the Retail sector. Professions include but not limited to: Logistics Executive, Retail Assistant/Supervisor, Regional Sales Executive, Supermarket Manager, Visual Merchandiser & more.
Why should you apply?
- Whether it’s an upgrade for your job or a personal learning milestone you wish to achieve, this is the chance for you to make the move to Business Logistics.
How to apply?
- Approach our course consultants to assist you with the application.
- Singaporeans with minimum 2 years of work experience in the Retail sector
- Meets entry requirements for selected course of study
- Not a previous recipient of any SkillsFuture Study Award
|FY21 Cycle 1||8 Jun 2021 – 30 Sep 2021|
|FY21 Cycle 2||1 Oct 2021 – 31 Dec 2021|
*Study award is subject to assessment. Applicants are encouraged to submit their application before course commencement.
Visit https://programmes.myskillsfuture.gov.sg/Portal/ProgramDetails.aspx?ProgID=P00000068 for full information.