Final Year Top-up Degree for Diploma and Higher Diploma holders
Equivalent to 1st & 2nd Year of a UK Degree for A Level holders or equivalent
For O Level holders or equivalent
Why Study Infocomm Technology @ TMC Academy
TMC Academy Industry Advisory Board (IAB) is formed by external industry members, to mainly facilitate the review and continuous improvement of the curriculum, and monitor current industry practice and future trends. This practice guides the school to equip students with industry-relevant skills.
Gain Plenty of Learning and Networking Opportunities
- Our strong partnerships with IT companies provide a platform for students to work on industry projects – allowing them to apply theory on real projects.
- Our Student Chapter membership with Singapore Computer Society (SCS) allows students to benefit from the society’s extended professional network.
- Students are invited to attend industry workshops and events to gain valuable insights from the industry experts, learning beyond the classroom.
Attractive Progression Routes to an Honours Degree
TMC Higher Diplomas are equivalent to the first two years (240 credits) of a three-year (360 credits) UK Bachelor degree with Honours. Our Higher Diplomas are also well-articulated to a number of partner universities.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Computing, University of Greenwich (U.K)- Final year
- Bachelor of Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Business Information Systems, La Trobe University (Australia) – up to 1 year advanced standing
- Bachelor of Information Technology, Griffith University (AU)- Up to 1 year advanced standing
Birmingham City University
The BSc (Hons) Computer Networks and Security (top-up) programme is a final year degree programme that provides students with an up-to-date approach to the recent development and current market trends in computer networks and cyber-security. The programme allows students to focus on the practical needs of businesses that require high quality computer and network security. The course delivers the latest in computing, network and security technologies, with the opportunity to gain additional accreditation from CISCO, Juniper, Huawei and Linux Professional Institute.