Final Year Top-up Degree for Diploma and Higher Diploma holders
Equivalent to 1st & 2nd Year of a UK Degree for A Level holders or equivalent
For O Level holders or equivalent
Why Study Infocomm Technology @ TMC Academy
TMC Academy Industry Advisory Board (IAB) is formed by external industry members, to mainly facilitate the review and continuous improvement of the curriculum, and monitor current industry practice and future trends. This practice guides the school to equip students with industry-relevant skills.
Gain Plenty of Learning and Networking Opportunities
- Our strong partnerships with IT companies provide a platform for students to work on industry projects – allowing them to apply theory on real projects.
- Our Student Chapter membership with Singapore Computer Society (SCS) allows students to benefit from the society’s extended professional network.
- Students are invited to attend industry workshops and events to gain valuable insights from the industry experts, learning beyond the classroom.
Attractive Progression Routes to an Honours Degree
TMC Higher Diplomas are equivalent to the first two years (240 credits) of a three-year (360 credits) UK Bachelor degree with Honours. Our Higher Diplomas are also well-articulated to a number of partner universities.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Computing, University of Greenwich (U.K)- Final year
- Bachelor of Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Business Information Systems, La Trobe University (Australia) – up to 1 year advanced standing
- Bachelor of Information Technology, Griffith University (AU)- Up to 1 year advanced standing
University of Greenwich offers an exciting range of programmes for international students. The School of Computing & Mathematical Sciences (CMS) is an extremely successful part of the University of Greenwich, recognised both nationally and internationally for its cutting-edge research and innovative approach to curriculum development.
The University of Greenwich is awarded the Silver rating in the UK Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) 2017.