Final Year Top-up Degree for Diploma and Higher Diploma holders
Equivalent to 1st & 2nd Year of a UK Degree for A Level holders or equivalent
- Higher Diploma in Business
- Higher Diploma in Business (Accounting Specialisation)
- Higher Diploma in Business (Human Resource Management Specialisation)
- Higher Diploma in Business (International Business Specialisation)
- Higher Diploma in Business (Logistics Specialisation)
- Higher Diploma in Business (Marketing Specialisation)
- Higher Diploma in Business Studies (with 6 months of Industrial Attachment)
- Higher Diploma in Business Studies with Human Resource Management (with 6 months of Industrial Attachment)
- Higher Diploma in Business Studies with International Business (with 6 months of Industrial Attachment)
- Higher Diploma in Business Studies with Logistics (with 6 months of Industrial Attachment)
- Higher Diploma in Business Studies with Marketing (with 6 months of Industrial Attachment)
- UMKC American Degree Transfer Program
For O Level holders or equivalent
Why Study Business @ TMC Academy
TMC Academy Industry Advisory Board (IAB) is formed by external industry members, to mainly facilitate the review and continuous improvement of the curriculum, and monitor current industry practice and future trends. This practice guides the school to equip students with industry-relevant skills.
Gain Plenty of Learning and Networking Opportunities
- Our strong partnerships with reputable and established industry partners facilitates student placement for the Industrial Attachment Programme.
- Our Student Chapter membership with Institute of Public Relations of Singapore (IPRS) allows students to benefit from the instituition’s extended professional network.
- Students are invited to attend industry workshops and events to gain valuable insights from the industry experts, learning beyond the classroom.
Attractive Progression Routes to an Honours Degree
TMC Higher Diplomas are equivalent to the first two years (240 credits) of a three-year (360 credits) UK Bachelor degree with Honours. Our Higher Diplomas are also well-articulated to a number of partner universities.
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Business and Management, University of Northampton (U.K)- Final year
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Marketing Management, University of Northampton (U.K)- Final year
- Bachelor of Business – Griffith University (Australia) – Year 2
The University of Northampton is an award-winning university– recognising our focus on providing an excellent student experience, geared to enhancing your life skills, knowledge and employability. We have been awarded Gold – the highest possible mark – in the Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) 2017.
At the University of Northampton we offer our students an outstanding academic experience, filled with learning and teaching excellence, cutting edge facilities and an exciting and stimulating life both on and off campus.
Griffith University is dedicated to producing remarkable graduates. As one of the leading providers of higher education in the Asia-Pacific, we have a reputation for remarkable research and teaching excellence. Griffith University degrees span a wide range of disciplines and are informed by world-class research and industry connections. We also offer a range of personal and learning support services to help you succeed.
Griffith University ranked in top 3% worldwide alongside some of the best universities in the world!
Association with Institute of Public Relations of Singapore (IPRS)
TMC Academy is proud to collaborate with the Institute of Public Relations of Singapore (IPRS) to allow our students to benefit from their extended professional network.
The IPRS-TMC Student Chapter aims to:
- Enhance student members’ participation and student development in the PR industry
- Establish possible internships with established PR and media firms in Singapore
- Create opportunities for student members to attend networking events and gain advice and mentorship from IPRS mentors. Refer to event articles here and here.
Click here for more information on IPRS-TMC Student Chapter.
Internship Option with Established Companies
The TMC Industry Attachment Programme (IAP) is a 6 months industry work experience attachment for students studying the TMC Higher Diploma in Business Studies, designed to deliver the skills learnt in Higher Diploma in Business Studies. TMC Academy is the ONLY Private Education Institution (PEI) that is certified by the Committee for Private Education (CPE) to launch the Business internship programme.