Why Study Accounting & Finance @ TMC Academy
- Attractive Progression Route to an Honours Degree
TMC Professional Diploma is equivalent to the first year (120 credits) of a three-year (360 credits) UK Bachelor degree with Honours:
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Accounting & Finance, University of Northampton
- Complete Honours Degree with ACCA Accreditation
Our UK degree is accredited by ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) with 9 module exemptions. Our UK degree is also accredited by:
- CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants)
- ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)
- AIA (Association of International Accountants).
- Explore Pathway to Masters Studies
TMC Postgraduate Diploma with options in Accounting or Finance prepares you for a 1 year Masters education at The Bloch School in University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC), United States. The Bloch School is nationally and globally ranked in entrepreneurship and accounting programs.
TMC Academy Progression Pathway
Programmes offered in TMC Academy
The University of Northampton is an award-winning university – recognising our focus on providing an excellent student experience which is geared to enhancing your life skills, knowledge and employability. The University of Northampton has been awarded Gold – the highest possible mark – in the Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) 2017.
At the University of Northampton we offer our students an outstanding academic experience, filled with learning and teaching excellence, cutting edge facilities and an exciting and stimulating life both on and off campus.
Only school in the Kansas City region accredited by both AACSB and NASPAA.
- Henry W Bloch School of Management is the only school in the Kansas City region accredited by both AACSB and NASPAA
- Ranked number 1 in the world for innovation management research
Journal of Product Innovation Management
- Bloch Accounting Program Ranked among Top 5 in Nation for CPA Pass Rate
NASBA (National Association of State Boards of Accountancy) CPA Candidate Performance Book
The Division has also retained its accreditations from ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants – 9 exemptions), CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants), ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales) and AIA (Association of International Accountants).
TMC provided a platform for me to reduce the number of ACCA papers which I needed to pursue after graduation. The modules covered in the course are industry-relevant, and will help me create more effective accounts systems for my future employer. I also enjoy studying with friends from different countries and learning different languages along the way. The teachers are supportive, friendly, and always willing to guide me on the path towards entering the working world.