Equivalent to 1st & 2nd Year of a UK Degree for A Level holders or equivalent
- Higher Diploma in Business (Accounting Specialisation)
- Higher Diploma in Business Studies with Accounting (with 6 months of Industrial Attachment)
- Professional Diploma in Accounting and Finance
For O Level holders or equivalent
Why Study Accounting @ TMC Academy
Attractive Progression Route to an Honours Degree
TMC Higher Diploma in Business is equivalent to the two years (240 credits) of a three-year (360 credits) UK Bachelor degree with Honours:
Bachelor of Science (Hons) International Accounting (Top up), University of Northampton
Explore Pathway to Masters Studies
TMC Postgraduate Diploma with options in Accounting or Finance prepares you for a 1 year Masters education at The Bloch School in University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC), United States. The Bloch School is nationally and globally ranked in entrepreneurship and accounting programs.
The University of Northampton is an award-winning university – recognising our focus on providing an excellent student experience; geared to enhancing your life skills, knowledge and employability. We have been awarded Gold – the highest possible mark – in the Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) 2017.
At the University of Northampton we offer our students an outstanding academic experience, filled with learning and teaching excellence, cutting edge facilities and an exciting and stimulating life both on and off campus.
UMKC Henry W Bloch School of Management is the only school in the Kansas City region accredited by both AACSB and NASPAA.
- The non profit management emphasis in the Henry W. Bloch School of Management’s Master of Public Administration program is ranked among the top 15 inthe nation by U.S. News & World Report.
- Ranked number 1 in the world for innovation management research
Journal of Product Innovation Management
- Bloch Accounting Program Ranked among Top 5 in Nation for CPA Pass Rate
NASBA (National Association of State Boards of Accountancy) CPA Candidate Performance Book