Articulation with TMC Academy
Your Academic Journey:
- Study Higher Diploma with TMC Academy in Singapore.
- Progress with advanced standings to complete your Degree Studies with our university partners.
|Name of TMC Programme||Advanced Standing Obtained||Name of University||Country||Name of Programme||Remarks|
|Higher Diploma in Mass Communication||48 Credits||Monash University||Australia||Bachelor of Arts||2 years to complete degree on-campus|
Why Choose Monash University?
How is it that a university founded in 1958 has grown to be a global university (and Australia’s largest), with a presence on four continents and a member of the prestigious Group of Eight?
The answer is Monash’s absolute commitment to its core values of excellence, internationalism, inclusivity and innovation.
Monash is truly international too. With students from over 170 countries, and a presence in Australia, Italy, Malaysia, India, South Africa and China, you’ll benefit from a truly global education.
World University Rankings
Monash has achieved an enviable national and international reputation for research and teaching excellence in a short 50 years. Monash is ranked:
- in the top 100 universities worldwide – 84th in the world – according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings (2018–2019)
- in the top 100 world universities, with an estimated rank of 91st according to the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2018.
- 21st in the World’s Most International Universities in 2017 as released by Times Higher Education.
- 58th globally according to the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings 2020.
- Ranked sixth in world in the Times Higher Education Golden Age University Ranking 2019.
Campuses in Australia
Monash University has six campuses across Australia.
The degree programme offered under the articulation with TMC Academy is available at the following 2 campuses
Caulfield, Monash’s second-largest campus, is a hive of collaboration and creativity for fine arts, design and architecture, business and journalism. Cafes, sporting facilities and a new library surround the newly developed Campus Green and Sound Shell, a focal point for student gatherings. Caulfield train station, a public transport hub, is just metres away taking you to the city in less than 20 minutes.
Clayton is the original Monash site and still the largest. Designed to give you everything you need all in one place, Clayton hosts more than 24,000 students. Shops, banks, cafes, restaurants, parks, libraries and leisure facilities are all on campus so you can balance your daily tasks with study time.