The Web Production course aims to introduce students to the web and the use of graphics/images to convey an idea. Students will learn about the development of the web and issues regarding its content and direction. Students will learn how to use graphics software (Adobe Photoshop) and web design software (Macromedia Dreamweaver) that are required to design a website.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be awarded TMC Certificate of Attendance.
▼ Click to expand ▼
Students need to possess basic information and communication technology (ICT) skills such as:
- familiarity with using the computer
- Microsoft Windows and applications
- surf the Internet
- receive and send email
Design Principles using Adobe Photoshop
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
- Working with Text Features
- Advanced Selection Techniques
- Painting and Editing
- Editing and Retouching Images
- Introduction to HTML
Design Principles using Macromedia Dreamweaver
- Fundamentals of Macromedia Dreamweaver
- Creating a Basic Webpage
- Adding Graphics to your Webpage
- Adding Multimedia Elements
- Creating Advanced Layout
- Advanced Dreamweaver Functions
- Interactivity with Forms
All fees indicated are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and inclusive of GST unless stated otherwise. Course fee excludes application fee.