This Course aims to introduce students to the web and the use of graphics/images to convey an idea. Students will learn about the development of the web and issues regarding its content and direction. Furthermore, they will learn to design and create their own website. This Course will teach students how to use a Graphics software (Adobe Photoshop) and web design software (Macromedia Dreamweaver) that are needed to design a website.
Learners will receive oral feedback and feedback online via online learning platform for practicing their skills during the lab tasks and the online interactive quiz attempted during the training period as well as at the end of the course.
During the face-to-face training sessions, the assessor will give feedback on the learners’ progress, skills reflected in the practical laboratory tasks and round up the learning through oral presentation to the learners.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be awarded TMC Certificate of Attendance.
▼ Click to expand ▼
Students need to possess basic information and communication technology (ICT) skills such as be familiar with using computers; using Microsoft Windows and applications; surf the Internet; receive and send email; use keyboard; and manage, save and store files.
Design Principles using Adobe Photoshop
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
- Working with Text Features
- Advanced Selection Techniques
- Painting and Editing
- Editing and Retouching Images
- Introduction to HTML
Design Principles using Macromedia Dreamweaver
- Fundamentals of Macromedia Dreamweaver
- Creating a Basic Webpage
- Adding Graphics to your Webpage
- Adding Multimedia Elements
- Creating Advanced Layout
- Advanced Dreamweaver Functions
- Interactivity with Forms
$495 (exclusive of GST)
- Funding Available: Company-Sponsored via SkillsFuture Singapore- $80
- SkillsFuture Credits* (for Singapore citizens) may be utilized for non-company sponsored applicants.
All fees indicated are in Singapore Dollars (SGD)