The CFP® Certification signifies the gold standard of financial planning and wealth management. It is a mark of excellence and trustworthiness for practitioners, the qualities that consumers seek in a financial planner. There are more than 26 countries worldwide that has endorsed the CFP® mark. CFP® certificants are seen as the cream of the crop within the financial planning and wealth management industries.
TMC Academy is a preferred education provider for the CFP® Certification course in Singapore. Refer to Course Fees tab for funding information.
Examinations are held by the Financial Planning Association of Singapore (FPAS) three times a year – in April, July and October/November.
The CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™/CFP® certification is obtained after the successful completion of the following 6 modules. The CFP® certification equips individuals with all the tools to be capable and confident of providing professional advice that meet strict international standards with regards to all aspects of financial and wealth planning.
Each module has 27 classroom hours and can be taken separately.
- Foundations in Financial Planning
- Risk Management and Insurance Planning
- Tax Planning and Estate Planning
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Financial Plan Construction and Professional Responsibilities
18 years old
Any of the following:
- a full GCE A Level certificate (i.e. 2 ‘A’s and 2 ‘O’s)
- minimum 3 years of working experience in any profession
Qualification taught and examined in English
18 years old
Year 12 or equivalent qualification
IELTS 5.5 if the qualification is not examined in English
|Course Fee* (per module)||$775.75|
|Course Fee* (modules 1 – 6)||$4,627.75|
* The fees cover the tuition and/or study materials fees and do not include the Initial Certification Application fee, examination fee, FPAS membership fee which are payable to Financial Planning Association of Singapore (FPAS).
- Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
- 15% discount off course fees for charter member. Charter member refers to applicant who, at the time of enrollment for each module, are solely contracted or directly employed by FPAS Charter Member companies. An original supporting letter from the company and/or current authorization employment card must be provided.
All fees indicated are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and inclusive of GST unless stated otherwise. Course fee excludes application fee of $21.40.