The Associate Wealth Planner (AWPCM) certification is a mid-level professional certification in the financial planning sector. The AWPCM certification is for practitioners and individuals with key portfolios in retirement planning and wealth accumulation in addition to their capacity to recommend general financial planning strategies.
Upon attaining the AWPCM certification, participants may choose to pursue a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™/CFP® certification, which represents the gold standard of financial planning and wealth management. CFP® certificants are seen as the cream of the crop within the financial planning and wealth management industries.
Examinations are held by the Financial Planning Association of Singapore (FPAS) three times a year – in April, July and October/November.
▼ Click to expand ▼
- Foundations in Financial Planning
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Planning
Each module has 27 classroom hours.
18 years old
Any of the following:
- a full GCE A Level certificate (i.e. 2 ‘A’s and 2 ‘O’s)
- minimum 3 years of working experience in any profession
Qualification taught and examined in English
18 years old
Year 12 or equivalent qualification
IELTS 5.5 if the qualification is not examined in English
Associate Wealth Planner / AWP Certification (Modules 1, 4 and 5)
|Course Fee* (per module)||$775.75|
|Course Fee* (3 modules)||$2,316.55|
* The fees cover the tuition and/or study materials fees and do not include the Initial Certification Application fee, examination fee, FPAS membership fee which are payable to Financial Planning Association of Singapore (FPAS).
- Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
- 15% discount off course fees for charter member. Charter member refers to applicant who, at the time of enrollment for each module, are solely contracted or directly employed by FPAS Charter Member companies. An original supporting letter from the company and/or current authorization employment card must be provided.
All fees indicated are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and inclusive of GST unless stated otherwise. Course fee excludes application fee of $21.40.