Course Reference Numbers: CRS-N-0042113
The Install and Configure a Router and Switch course aims to equip learners with knowledge on networking fundamentals, WAN technologies, basic security and wireless concepts, routing and switching fundamentals, and configuring simple networks. This course allows learners to gain practical experience to install, operate and troubleshoot a small sized branch network, including basic network security.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be awarded TMC Certificate of Attendance.
▼ Click to expand ▼
Students need to possess basic information and communication technology (ICT) skills such as:
- familiarity with using the computer
- Microsoft Windows and applications
- surf the Internet
- receive and send email
- Operation of IP Data Networks
- LAN Switching Technologies
- IP addressing (IPv4/IPv6)
- IP Routing Technologies
- IP Services
- Network Device Security
- You may WhatsApp our course consultants at 9671 2110 or send us a message here.
All fees indicated are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and inclusive of GST unless stated otherwise. Course fee excludes application fee.