The Course will equip students with networking fundamentals, WAN technologies, basic security and wireless concepts, routing and switching fundamentals, and configuring simple networks. This Course allows students to gain practical experience to install, operate and troubleshoot a small sized branch network, including basic network security.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be awarded TMC Certificate of Attendance.
▼ Click to expand ▼
Students need to possess basic information and communication technology (ICT) skills such as be familiar with using computers; using Microsoft Windows and applications; surf the Internet; receive and send email; use keyboard; and manage, save and store files.
- Operation of IP Data Networks
- LAN Switching Technologies
- IP addressing (IPv4/IPv6)
- IP Routing Technologies
- IP Services
- Network Device Security
$495 (exclusive of GST)
- Funding Available: Company-Sponsored via SkillsFuture Singapore- $60
- SkillsFuture Credits* (for Singapore citizens) may be utilized (for non-company sponsored)
All fees indicated are in Singapore Dollars (SGD)