6 January intake – register by 23 December 2019
9 March intake – register by 24 February 2020
4 May intake – register by 20 April 2020
The Diploma in Business programme aims to provide students with the basic knowledge in business and marketing, and to provide students with the necessary foundation for undergraduate studies in business. This programme also aims to help students meet career opportunities in the financial, manufacturing and commercial sectors.
▼ Click to expand ▼
Full Time: 8 months*
Part Time: 10 months*
* may be completed in 6 months (full-time) or 8 months (part-time) in the intensive mode.
Full-time Class Schedule
Monday to Friday, 3-hour day classes
Part-time Class Schedule
Every Monday and Wednesday, 7pm to 10pm
Additional/Make-up Class: Friday, 7pm to 10pm
- Introduction to Study Skills
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Introduction to Business
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Project Management
50% Test / Exam and 50% Coursework
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Diploma in Business from TMC Academy.
16 years old
Any of the following:
- Obtained at least a C6 at GCE O level in any 1 subject
- NITEC or Higher NITEC
- Integrated Programme (1 passes at a level equivalent to Secondary 4)
- TMC Certificate in Tertiary Foundation Programme
≥ 30 years old with 8 years of work experience
|Corporate Rate for Students Recommended through Prudential||Published Fees|
|Fee Protection Scheme||$38.39||$54.57|
|Total Programme Fee Excluding Application Fee|
All fees indicated are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and inclusive of GST unless stated otherwise. Course fee excludes application fee of $107.00.