The Diploma in Business programme aims to provide the necessary theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience in multi-disciplinary studies of a business environment. This programme was developed in line with the minimum equivalent academic qualifications required for representatives of licensed financial advisers and exempt financial advisers in Singapore.
- The total number of learning hours is 1200hrs of which 900hrs are training hours.
- The assessment method is 50% examination-based
- The qualification allows for admission into a university
▼ Click to expand ▼
- Introduction to Study Skills
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Introduction to Business
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Project Management
50% Test / Exam and 50% Coursework
16 years old
Any of the following:
- Obtained at least a C6 at GCE O level in any 1 subject
- NITEC or Higher NITEC
- Integrated Programme (1 passes at a level equivalent to Secondary 4)
- TMC Certificate in Tertiary Foundation Programme
≥ 30 years old with 8 years of work experience
For Course fees and other related questions, kindly consult our program advisers for more details.
TMC Academy does not guarantee any career opportunities or future employment of the graduates and shall not be held liable for any post which requires external party’s accreditation.