The Diploma in Business programme aims to provide the necessary theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience in multi-disciplinary studies of a business environment. This programme was developed in line with the minimum equivalent academic qualifications required for representatives of licensed financial advisers and exempt financial advisers in Singapore.
- The total number of learning hours is 1200hrs of which 900hrs are training hours.
- The assessment method is 50% examination-based
- The qualification allows for admission into a university
▼ Click to expand ▼
- Introduction to Study Skills
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Introduction to Business
- Business Mathematics
- Introduction to Project Management
50% Test / Exam and 50% Coursework
16 years old
Any of the following:
- Obtained at least a C6 at GCE O level in any 1 subject
- NITEC or Higher NITEC
- Integrated Programme (1 passes at a level equivalent to Secondary 4)
- TMC Certificate in Tertiary Foundation Programme
≥ 30 years old with 8 years of work experience
|Fee Protection Scheme||$76.98|
|Total Programme Fee
Excluding Application Fee
All fees indicated are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and inclusive of GST unless stated otherwise. Course fee excludes application fee of $107.00.
TMC Academy does not guarantee any career opportunities or future employment of the graduates and shall not be held liable for any post which requires external party’s accreditation.