SkillsFuture & SSG Funding Available.
Course Reference Numbers: CRS-N-0041043
The 1-day Basic Digital Photography course covers the aspects of digital photography and visual arts. The course introduces learners to the basic technology necessary for the production of their art work, which includes:
- how to look at and critique photography
- photographic vocabulary tools such as framing, composition, “rule of thirds”, light, texture, pattern, lines, symmetry, depth of field, distance, perspective, space, balance
- color and black and white photography
Learners will be expected to demonstrate the ability to use the tools competently in the production of their work.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be awarded TMC Certificate of Attendance.
▼ Click to expand ▼
- The Camera
- Exposure Triangle
- Hyperfocal Value
- Depth of Field
- Taking a Portrait
- Editing Workflow
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website for more information.
Up to $300 SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Funding available for company-sponsored individual.
- Eligible for Claim Period: : 11 Sep 2018 – 10 Sep 2019
- Alternatively, you may WhatsApp our course consultants at 9671 2110 or send us a message here.
All fees indicated are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and inclusive of GST unless stated otherwise. Course fee excludes application fee.