Awarded by The University of Northampton
The BA (Hons) International Tourism Management programme is accredited by the professional bodies for Tourism Management in the UK – namely Tourism Management Institute and the Tourism Society. Students are encouraged to take a critical and analytical perspective to their understanding of tourism business theories combined with a proactive business development approach.
▼ Click to expand ▼
Full-Time: 9 months*
Part-Time: 13 months*
* Duration may be shorter depending on calendar approved by the university.
Part-time Class Schedule
Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 7pm to 10pm
Additional/Make-up Class: Thursday, 7pm to 10pm
- Professional Consultancy Project
- Innovation in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- International Destination Management
- Research Project
- Leading Service Quality in Hospitality
- Mega Events
Examinations, assignments, projects, presentations, class tests, and/or practical tests.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) International Tourism Management (Top Up) from University of Northampton.
17 years old
Obtained at least a Pass in any one of the following:
- TMC Higher Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- TMC Higher Diploma in Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure Management
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma*
- Advanced / Higher Diploma in ( Hospitality / Tourism ) from Private Education Institutions*
* Relevant Polytechnic Diploma and other Advanced Diploma holders will have to obtain a TMC Higher Diploma prior to the Top Up degree. Credits may be given for the modules completed previously and the number of modules required to undertake may be 4 modules or more.
If English is not your first language, you will be required to have any of the following or equivalent:
- Completed a Higher / Advanced Diploma where medium of instruction is English
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
“The shorter duration of the degree programme stands out to me. Moreover, the lecturers are patient and supportive. My favourite subject is Innovation in Tourism and Hospitality Management because it pushes me to think out of the box. Through the practical modules, I gained skills and knowledge; and improved my confidence. TMC provided many opportunities of joining extracurricular activities. I was the member of student club, nEbO ambassador and student leader of ABSS-TMC Youth Wing. I’ve enhanced my critical thinking skills, interpersonal and communication skills through organising campus events.”
Hospitality & Tourism
“TMC offers good quality education with affordable school fees. Teaching staff is friendly and very thoughtful. They gave us opportunities to perform and helped improve the learning proficiency of students. As a student club member, I enjoyed the fun school activities. Through this course, I was able to find out what my interests are and I’m sure it helps me to decide my future role in the hotel industry.”
Park So Yeon
Hospitality & Tourism