The course aims to achieve high quality training which will introduce learners to the business, finance, banking, IT environment, products, processes and technologies supporting them. It covers the myriad aspects of technology and operations work where the focus is on processes and solutions from an end-to-end perspective.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be awarded TMC Certificate of Attendance.
▼ Click to expand ▼
This course will equip learners with important skills for developing software applications using Java Technology. These skills include the understanding of methodologies, design IT applications, modelling techniques, object-oriented development, objects and classes, inheritance, multi-threading, IO & exception handling and JavaFX scripting.
This course provides learners with a practical awareness of how systems analysis and design are performed. It will enable learners to analyse the problems of systems and to propose solutions using appropriate tools and techniques. Furthermore, this course enables learners to gain an understanding of an object-oriented approach towards systems analysis and design; encompassing techniques and diagrams that emphasises the strengths and features of the object-oriented concept.
Learners will also learn about static and dynamic modelling using UML. The knowledge gained here will allow learners to design and implement systems. Furthermore, learners will be equipped with important skills for developing software applications using Java Technology. These skills include the understanding of objects and classes, inheritance, multi-threading, IO & exception handling and JavaFX scripting for web application development.
This course equips learners with holistic knowledge of technology competencies. IT professionals and aspiring individuals looking to enter the workforce industry will also find it very beneficial. Application Programming applies to everyone and it is more than just basic coding and broadens the spectrum to performa, manage activities throughout the software development lifecycle using a structured approach to produce IT applications that address business needs.
- Software development methodologies , Systems Development Life Cycle and Structured Modelling Techniques
- Requirements gathering activities in application design
- Design IT applications using UML Class diagrams
- Creating and refining the IT application design using Use Case Diagram
- Develop IT source codes and programs using Java Abstract data structure
- Develop IT source codes and programs using Java IO and exception handling
- Designing applications with Swing and develop test plans and test procedures for IT applications
- Designing applications with Swing Event handling and develop test plans and test procedures for IT applications
- Deploy IT applications to ensure successful database deployments
- Deploy IT applications to ensure successful Graphics and Animation deployments
There is no prior programming knowledge required for this course.
$495 (exclusive of GST)
All fees indicated are in Singapore Dollars (SGD)