Our Rooms For Rent
|Room Types||Capacity||Weekday, Hourly Rates,
9am to 6pm
|Weekday Evening, Hourly Rates,
6pm to 10pm
|Weekend, Hourly Rates,
Sat: 9am to 6pm, Sun: 1pm to 5pm
|Classroom||Up to 15||$35||$60||$70|
|16 – 25||$45||$70||$80|
|26 – 40||$60||$90||$110|
|41 – 47||$70||$110||$140|
|Outdoor Field||Up to 200||$150||$225||$270|
Double the hourly rates per hour extended after operating hours
- A minimum booking of 3 hours is required
- All rooms are subjected to availability
- All bookings are subjected to the approval of TMC Academy Management
- Complimentary 30 minutes set-up time, subject to availability
Terms and Conditions
- All rates are exclusive of the prevailing GST.
- Full rental payment and refundable deposit of $100 must be made to TMC at the time of booking to guarantee your booking. The deposit will be refunded if the room is returned in its original state with no damages or cleaning services required. The original official receipt of the booking must be provided upon collection of refundable deposit.
- TMC reserves the rights to cancel any room reservation without prior notice if rental payment is not received within the stipulated time frame.
- Once the client signs and return the Confirmation of Rental, the booking is considered confirmed.
- Postponement, deferments or changes to the booking is subject to the following conditions:
- Room availability;
- Admin charges of $21.40 is payable;
- Fees for special requests will be chargeable. All such fees paid will not be refundable unless notification on the change in booking is received 3 working days prior to the date of the rental;
- The new booking date must not be more than 1 month from the initial booking date. Failing which, the rental fees will be forfeited.
- Any cancellation of the rental must be made in writing three (3) working days prior to the rental date in order to qualify for a 50% refund.
- All room rental clients MUST ensure that the rooms are restored to the original arrangement.
- TMC reserves the RIGHT to impose any repair or cleaning charges to the client for mishandling and damages of the equipment & facilities during the rental session.
- Additional Items for rental must be returned at the end of each rental sessions.
- Stationery items such as whiteboard markers, pens, pencils etc are not provided.
- All rates are inclusive of projector and usage of the desktop and whiteboard.
- Should the room rental timing on the day itself exceed the time session stated in the Confirmation of Rental for more than 15 minutes, penalty fees applies. It will be double the hourly rates per hour or part thereof for the rental time exceeded.