TMC Academy is committed to offer TMC programmes with special grants to SAFRA members and SAFRA-TMC sponsorships to deserving SAFRA members who meet the sponsorship eligibility criteria.
For All SAFRA applicants* and SAFRA Staff :
- 10% grant on course fee for TMC Foundation / Professional/ Graduate Diploma and Higher Diploma programmes
- S$1,000 grant off course fee for TMC Final-year Top-up Bachelor Degree programmes (this cannot be used in conjunction with any progression discount for graduates of TMC Higher Diploma programmes).
TMC will provide 50% grant on the course fee for the following categories. There are 5 scholarships available for each category per calendar year.
- TMC Foundation / Professional/ Graduate Diploma and Higher Diploma programmes
- Final-year Top-Up Bachelor Degree programmes offered and delivered at TMC
Note: Upon graduating from TMC Higher Diploma, the scholarship holders are not automatically given the 50% grant for the Final-year Top-Up Bachelor Degree programmes. Interested graduates would need to apply separately.
Applicants applying for the SAFRA-TMC Study Grant and Scholarship programme must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be Singapore citizen who have good academic and co-curricular activites records, strong language skills and demonstrate leadership qualities;
- Applicants must not already be a degree holder;
- Applicants may only apply for either one type of Study grant or scholarship for any one programme at any one time; and
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements stipulated by TMC and its partners, if relevant, from time to time for the relevant programmes.
Applicants are subjected to TMC Academy and SAFRA’s eligibility criteria. Interviews are required for scholarship application. Terms and conditions apply.
* Refers to SAFRA’s Ordinary A (except NSFs), Ordinary B and Life members; refer to SAFRA website for the categories.