TMC Academy has an established history among the private education institutions in Singapore.
Here are some of its historical milestones:
- TMC Academy has 30 over years of experience in education. It has been established since 1981.
- Awarded ISO 9001:1994 Certification in 1997, ISO 9001: 2000 Certification in 2002, ISO 9001:2008 Certification in 2009, renewed ISO 9001:2008 Certification in 2012 for another 3 years.
- Obtained official listing on SESDAQ (now known as Catalist) on 27 September 1999 after the successful initial public offering of 16 million shares.
- Awarded Singapore Quality Class (SQC) for Private Education Organisations (PEOs) by Spring Singapore in 2004.
- Awarded CaseTrust for Education by Consumers Association of Singapore (CASE) in 2005.
- Ranked among top 500 public listed companies by revenue in the 19th Singapore 1000 and Singapore SME 500 publication by DP Information Group in 2006.
- Attained Institute of Technical Education (ITE) Approved Training Provider Status in 2007.
- One of the first six private institutions to be awarded the 4-year EduTrust Certification by the Committee for Private Education (CPE) in 2010.In addition, being a registered private education institution with CPE as well as having attained EduTrust status, there are a number of fee collection caps and schemes put in place to protect course fees that are payable by students.
- Our classes are designed in such a way that the lecturers know the students by name.
- Our classes are conducted in the conducive, engaging and interactive manner.