TMC Academy Students Featured in BrightMinds Magazine
TMC Academy students as featured in BrightMinds magazine 2018! Meet Jia Yan who completed her International Tourism Honours Degree, awarded by the University of Northampton; and Doris who is currently pursuing a professional diploma in Accounting and Finance. They share their studying experience and progression at TMC Academy, and how the programme prepares them for their future careers in this interview with BrightMinds Magazine.
BrightMinds Magazine is published by CareerBuilder Singapore and is circulated in local polytechnics and universities.
Academic Progression at TMC Academy
The Preferred Private Education Institution for Hospitality & Tourism Studies*
*Source: JobsCentral Learning Training and Education Development Awards 2018
- Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management – with industrial attachment
- Higher Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management – with industrial attachment
- Higher Diploma in Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) International Hospitality Management (Top Up)
Why pursue an education in Hospitality and Tourism with TMC Academy?
- Gain an industry-relevant education with a constantly improved curriculum designed with the advice of our Industry Advisory Board.
- Gain a multitude of learning and networking opportunities with our reputable industry partners and endorsements with local established associations including the Association of Bartenders and Sommeliers (ABSS) and the Food and Beverage Managers Association (FBMA).
- Industrial attachment option available – get a head start in your hospitality & tourism career!
- Our Higher Diploma is globally recognised. This means you can enroll for other overseas universities of your choice – via credit transfer, on top of the university partners and articulation partners we have.
- Learn in a nurturing environment with highly qualified and dedicated full-time lecturers.
Questions about our Hospitality and Tourism programmes? Let us contact you by sending in an enquiry here.
In the Spotlight: International Accounting Honours Degree (Top up)
Dream big and go far – with our International Accounting Honours Degree (Top up)
Focusing on the global business environment and the skills required to work in an international organisation, this honours degree programme is all about grooming career-ready graduates.
What do we learn?
- International Tax Systems
- International Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Strategy
- International Money and Finance
- Accounting Project
What are the entry requirements?
Obtain at least a Pass in any one of the following:
- TMC Higher Diploma in Business – all specialisations
- TMC Higher Diploma in Business Studies – all specialisations
- SQA HND Business
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma
- Advanced/Higher Diploma (in Business/Management/Accounting/Marketing) from Private Education Institutions
How much are the course fees?
- $14,582 (Local Student)
- $19,060 (International Student)
Questions about the International Accounting Honours Degree (Top up) programme? Let us contact you by sending in an enquiry here.