Programme offered in TMC Academy
|April / September||Bachelor of Arts (Honours) International Tourism Management (Top Up)||Full-Time: 12 months
|Upon Request||Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management||Local:
Full-Time: 6 months + 6 months of Industrial Attachment
Part-Time: 10 months + 6 months of Industrial Attachment
6 - 9 months
Industrial Attachment: 6 months
|January / March / April / June / July / September / November||Higher Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management||Full Time: 12 months + 6 months Industrial Attachment
Part Time: 21 months + 6 months Industrial Attachment
|January / March / April / June / July / September / November||Higher Diploma in Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure Management||Full Time: 12 months
Part Time: 21 months
Why Study Hospitality & Tourism @ TMC Academy
DO YOU KNOW ?
TMC ACADEMY IS…
Established since 1981 in Singapore
Awarded 4-Year EduTrust Certification
Conveniently Located in Central Singapore
Easily Accessible by Bus and Train Services
Every Step With You, in the pursuit of success!
The University of Northampton is an award-winning university recognising our focus on providing an excellent student experience which is geared to enhancing your life skills, knowledge and employability. Six months after graduating, 95% of our students are in work or further study*.
At the University of Northampton we offer our students an outstanding academic experience, filled with learning and teaching excellence, cutting edge facilities and an exciting and stimulating life both on and off campus.
* HESA Destination of Higher Education Leavers (DLHE) survey 2013/14
Swiss Hospitality Management School is one of the leading international hotel management institutes in Switzerland. It offers a wide range of world-class academic programmes for undergraduates and postgraduate in Hospitality Management, Events, Spa and Resort Management.
Our partner universities recognize and accept TMC Higher Diploma certification for direct entry with credit exemptions into their on-campus bachelor degree programmes*.
*Do check with our friendly consultants on articulation details.
Direct Industry Relevance
TMC Academy is the proud partner of the two largest hospitality and tourism associations in Singapore
Food and Beverage Managers Association, Singapore
- Opportunities to meet and network with the industry experts which will benefit when looking for a job after graduation.
- Possibility to become a full time member and access to their resources upon graduation.
Association of Bartenders & Sommeliers Singapore (ABSS)
- Operates under International Bar Tender Association.
- During the course of study, TMC students are eligible to join the TMC-ABSS Youth Wing and get student membership.
- Learning the mixology and beverage knowledge through the industry experts.
- Participate in various events organised by them including national cocktail competition.
- More exposure, more networking which eventually leads to career fulfillment.
Practical Coursework and Exposure
Focus on both knowledge and skills.
Includes visitation to various hotels, restaurants, convention centres, events or museums to gather practical aspects of the knowledge.
Make the student more job focus/ready, provide opportunity to start job at any time after completing their course of study.
Intercontinental Hotel Group
TMC Academy Progression Pathway