- Fill in the Application Form
- Submit supporting documents
- Payment of Application Fee
- Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident, Work Permit Holder, S-Pass Holder and Employment Pass Holder are considered Local Students who do not require a Student Pass.
- Please note that the originality of the Educational Certificates and Transcripts must be verified through sighting of the original documents.
- For Partner University courses, the respective University’s Application form needs to be completed by the applicant. For International Students, both the TMC & Partner University’s application forms will need to be completed
A TMC offer letter will be issued upon a full assessment of the student’s qualifications and receipt of the TMC application documents and application fees.
If you do not satisfy the standard published Entry Requirements:
- Psychometric Test Entry
Students who are admitted through the Psychometric Test must satisfy the following conditions as appropriate; else the enrolment will be discontinued (refund policy rules applies):
– Pass the Psychometric Test before enrolment.
– Pass at least 50% of the modules in the first semester or second semester (for mid-term intake)
- Mature Student Entry
Local Applicants who do not satisfy the standard published Entry Requirements, but is above 21 years old (at Course Commencement date) and have at least 2 years of working experience may seek Mature Student Entry.
- Special Consideration
Local and International Students who do not meet any other standard Entry Requirements, may request for Special Consideration and be subjected to approval by the Academics. A written test and an interview may be required.
- Module Exemptions
For Applicants who wish to request for exemptions with a previous qualification will need to complete the Module Exemptions Application Form.
Note: The above do not apply to admission to university degree.