TMC Academy Student Award Ceremony

With the vision of being the leading academy that develops successful and high performance graduates, TMC Academy is proud to celebrate the achievements of our students.

TMC Top Achieving Students with Dr Chin

Congratulations on the achievement!

Students who completed their Certification in Tertiary Foundation Programme (CTFP) received their certificates from Dr Chin, Principal of TMC Academy. CTFP is a five-month preparatory programme that provides both local and international students with an academic bridge into any of the higher diploma programmes conducted by TMC Academy, leading to an undergraduate programme.

TMC Certificate in Tertiary Foundation Programme High Distinction Achiever - Suwaporn Atiparadee

TMC CTFP High Distinction Achiever – Suwaporn Atiparadee

TMC Certificate in Tertiary Foundation Programme - Rosabelle Goh

TMC CTFP Graduate – Rosabelle Goh

To encourage students to progress in every milestone of their studies, Dr Chin presented Certificates of Excellence to top students who performed well in their respective course modules. It is our utmost joy to see our students working hard to achieve the results they desire. We also hope this will inspire other students to strive towards better academic results!

We caught up with a couple of top module students and here’s what they have to say about receiving the award(s):

Natalie Teh, Recipient of Outstanding Performance in Business Communication Award | TMC Academy Higher Diploma in Psychology and Counselling

Natalie Teh, Higher Diploma in Psychology and Counselling
Recipient of Outstanding Performance in Business Communication Award

“I’m happy to receive this award as it gives me a sense of achievement. I studied a lot more during exams and my diligence paid off. My lecturer has been extra helpful in guiding me with this module. A piece of advice I would give to my peers is to work hard, play hard!”

Nan Hnin Nandar Aye, Recipient of Outstanding Performance in International Organisational Behaviour Award | TMC Academy Higher Diploma in Business

Nan Hnin Nandar Aye, Higher Diploma in Business
Recipient of Outstanding Performance in International Organisational Behaviour Award

“I’m very grateful that my effort is recognised. I spent more time than usual to study during the exam period. The teachers are very helpful and kind. They always help me when I have difficulties with my studies. I would like to encourage everyone to work hard to achieve their dreams.”

Park Jun Woo, Recipient of Outstanding Performance in ICT in the Hospitality and Leisure Industry Award | TMC Academy Hospitality and Leisure Management

Park Jun Woo, Higher Diploma in Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure Management
Recipient of Outstanding Performance in ICT in the Hospitality and Leisure Industry Award

“I’m really honoured to get the award and I will continue to do my best. I’ve done nothing special really. I just focused in class and whenever I have questions, I’ll always ask the lecturers. They try to explain and help me understand topics that I couldn’t understand. Just try your best in whatever you do. If you don’t, you would regret it in the future.”

Xie Shuai Hu, Recipient of Outstanding Performance in Network Operating Systems Award | TMC Academy Higher Diploma in Infocomm Technology

Xie Shuai Hu, Higher Diploma in Infocomm Technology
Recipient of Outstanding Performance in Network Operating Systems Award

“I’m surprised that I received this award. I owe my achievement to my teachers and classmates who helped me, especially my teacher who helped me to fix the bugs in coding. I also needed to work hard and understand every lesson after class. Listen, revise and understand – this is my advice to all students.”

Wu Jiawei, Recipient of Outstanding Performance in Media Representations, Introduction to Media and Documentary | TMC Academy Higher Diploma in Mass Communication

Wu Jiawei, Higher Diploma in Mass Communication
Recipient of Outstanding Performance in Media Representations, Introduction to Media and Documentary

“I think I still have a lot to improve on. I just enjoyed the learning process more than my peers and that really helped me in the end. My lecturer was very helpful during my time in school and he answered my doubts on assignments. My advice would be to simply have fun and always strive to improve.”

Our Higher Diploma students receiving their outstanding performance awards!

TMC Academy Bach Lap Minh Higher Diploma in Infocomm Technology

Bach Lap Minh, Higher Diploma in Infocomm Technology

TMC Academy Cai Haolei Higher Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management

Cai Haolei, Higher Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management

TMC Academy Lim Ha Seong Higher Diploma in Tourism Hospitality and Leisure Management

Lim Ha Seong, Higher Diploma in Tourism Hospitality and Leisure Management

TMC Academy Matthew Dickson Limardi Higher Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management

Matthew Dickson Limardi, Higher Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management

TMC Academy Park Yunyeong Higher Diploma in Tourism Hospitality and Leisure Management

Park Yu Yeong, Higher Diploma in Tourism Hospitality and Leisure Management

TMC Academy Rich Lokawit Higher Diploma in Infocomm Technology

Rich Lokawit, Higher Diploma in Infocomm Technology

TMC Academy Talakayala Ambedkar Higher Diploma in Business Studies

Talakayala Ambedkar, Higher Diploma in Business Studies

TMC Academy Thu Rain Tin Than Higher Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management

Thu Rain Tin Than, Higher Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management

TMC Academy Torteeka Chanya Higher Diploma in Business Studies

Torteeka Chanya, Higher Diploma in Business Studies